Saturday, August 18, 2012

Update on shoulder

I can now gladly come with a very positive update! The pain is completely gone. And I can move my arm in every single direction I used to without problem or cracking in the joint. Yaay!
What really did the difference was when I talked to my yoga teatcher. I went to yoga last tuesday but had to much pain to do it. I then left crying because it really affects me when I can't do yoga. The temporary teatcher was coincidently (I do not believe in coicidences) a fysiotherapist! She came up to me and told me that I have absolutely nothing to worry about and that it will heal fast. That did it! Because even though I really worked on the healing, every time I feeled pain I focused to much on the pain and feeling sorry for myself rather than healing. I made it all waaay bigger in my head than it was and to hear that is was no biggie, stopped my vicious cycle of bad thoughts and the pain stopped. This really shows to me how much the mind and the body is related, in fact is one.

I did yoga yesterday and had no problems! I am carefull during the practice though and especially in chaduranga and upward dog, since it puts a lot of pressure on shoulder and arms.

I am so very gratefull to know the things I know. We have so much power and we do really create our own lives. Life is so wonderful and abundent :)

No comments:

Post a Comment