Monday, May 21, 2012

Raw 811 burger



Yeah I know what you are thinking :D ... Burger?! But damn, it tasted good! I got the inspiration from raw vegan astanga and recipe goddess Lindsay Culclasure at the 811 retreat in Chanthaburi, I attended some weeks ago. But here is raw burger ala Cecilie.
I apologize for the poor quality of pictures, a good camera is on my wihslist :)

Burger patty:
1-2 Beetroot
1-2 carrot
4-6 sundried tomato
4-6 shitake mushroom
cilantro
3 springonion

grate beetroot and carrot and drain all the fluid from the grated legumes.
Add the rest of the ingredients to the food processor and mix. Mix all and form patties with your hand. If you want, you can add some nuts, to make it more rich, but I keep it out to make it as low fat as possible :)

ketchup:
tomato skin and flesh, but not the fluid with the seeds from 4-6 tomatoes
sour tamarin (do not use to much of this, it is really sour!)
2 springonion
1-2 dates

mix in foodprocessor! Yum I used to be such a ketchup addict, this really does it for me! It might be a little sour, but one you mixh with the mayonaise, that is sweet, it just matches perfectly!

mayonaise:
1 avocado
2-4 dates depending on size
2 springonion

mix in food processor 'til creamy!

Use iceberg leaves as buns and use whatever veggies or fruits you'd like to put in!

5 comments:

  1. this recipe looks really delicious ! I can't wait to try it out !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes, it really looks great! i don't eat tomatoes so I will probably eat it just with 'mayonaise' :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet banana you could use red bell pepper instead in the recipe :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey I recognise this. Inspiration from Chantabhuri! Yum

    ReplyDelete