Monday, July 16, 2012

Freshfoodfestival in Denmark

For the past four days I have been attending the amazing 811 freshfoodfestival located in Denmark. I have meet a 100 other, likeminded, loving, compassionate people. I have eaten the best ripe, organic fruits and greens and heard amazing lectures from Douglas Graham, Rozalind Graham and Tony Wright.
But this overall experience is simply something beyond words. I have never exerpienced so much love, compassion and light in one place. And I had a feeling that only at that point I really knew what a family feels like. All the people there are my family. There were no judgement, no anger, resentment or hatred whatsoever. I come home, stronger, more loving, happier and with relationships for life.

I will not tell so much about what happened and try to explain my experience. Because I know it is simply impossible. Words do not match what I feel inside. To imagine an ideal world, would be how the past days were, the interaction with people, the love, the atmosphere. I wish for everyone to experience this

I have such great love and gratefullness for the people who made this happen. I come home with a stronger heart. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment