Saturday, June 16, 2012

if you eat low fat cooked vegan...

This blogpost is for you :) Also for you who wants to transition, even though I believe going cold turkey is the most efficient way.
I have now, for around 2 weeks been eating low fat cooked vegan and it has helped in the sense of balancing my body more, compaired to when I went on and off 811. I know it is more of a mental issue for me, as described in my former post. But there is absolutely no doubt that fruit is the best. I miss it, I miss the bliss and connection it gives me! So for you guys who can do this and are ready, keep fruiting up!!

I have felt on my body which cooked foods that are less harmfull than others. If you plan on eating low fat vegan, then there are some things I would suggest you to avoid:

- gluten
- refined sugar
- processed foods such as for instande ketchup
- to much salt
- oil

If you have a minor addiction to certain bad foods, try and make a better version. I am a huge ketchup addict, so I started to make my own homemade ketchup. It tastes even better! And no bad stuff in it. A recipe will come up :)
Instead of gluten you have many options:

- rice
- potato
- any glutenfree product (though I would really carefully look at the ingredients list)
- quinoa
- buckwheat
- amaranth

The last three are so called pseudograins. I, myself, also try to eat a lowgrain diet, since grains react slightly acidic in the body. And i can clearly feel how my body does not approve to much of them. You can also find glutenfree pasta that is made from only buckwheat.

Off course also eat as many fruits and greens as you can! I only eat fruits for breakfest because I find it is the best way to start the day.

I hope this might help some :) I will give more detailed posts later on. I have a lot of things going on in my life atm!!

quinoa salad!
Lots of love

No comments:

Post a Comment